How to use Admin panel for your website or mobile app
Admin Panel for your Website
Main features is: stock, store, order, manufacture, product, purchase, payment, prepaid card, audit, settings, dashboard, user, transport, sensor, document, discount, tax, message, track, color, delivery type, currency, language.
How to install and setup Admin panel
Step by step instruction
1. Plugin Installation
Install Booking Plugin to your WordPress website, download it from the https://3bit.app website after purchase. Once it has been downloaded unzip the file and upload the 3bit.zip file to your WordPress website either through the user interface or by unzipping it and using an FTP.
2. ADMIN PANEL PAGE
You can use Plugin Home > Admin Panel. Data separated to 3 groups: Users and Features, Types and Attr, Trade and Services.Users and Features provides data audit, system settings, users, transports and other base objects information for the system.
3. HOW TO CREATE PRODUCTS FOR BOOKING FORM
Highly recommended using rule for new Products creation *required :
1. Manufacture 2. Product * 3. Product param part 4. Product type part * 5. Stock *. Set up Currency, Product param (if you need add-on parameters or services to Product and attach to Product by Product param part) for bookings.
5. HOW TO USE CUSTOM CSS STYLE
You can use private CSS styles for the Plugin booking, payment and widget forms by changing file /admin/css/style.css for HTML tags or classes. The Booking Plugin using Bootstrap3 framework (Bootstrap4 in future version 1.2). You can specially defined other private CSS style file in
WordPress administration console Plugin Home > AdminPanel > Users&Features > Settings > Set the style_script value as filepath to Your private CSS file.
6. CABINET PAGE
You can use (Plugin Home > Cabinet) Cabinet page for administrative purpose and control with the tabs Sent orders, Reports, Messages, User profile and Payments :
• Bookings in descending order (Complete the Order set Driver for Order, Reset a Status for Order Status, Payment order, Cancel Order)
• Tracking of Clients and Drivers
• Messages from Customers to Administrator
• Private User profile
• Private Payments to Prepaid amount (Account Balance)
HOW TO SET UP ADD-ON BOOKING PARAMETERS
You can use add-on options in Plugin Home > Settings for Booking Forms and Widgets:
- Distance Measurement (miles/kilometers)
- Date and Time Format (day – month – year, hours – minutes)
- Country and Map Zoom (country on map and zoom)
- Order Tax (calculates Tax for Order)
- Theme Color (color of pages visual objects)
- Acceptance Regions (limited borders for Order)
- Custom Messages (messages for warnings)
- Maximum Order Hourly (maximum hours for Product rental with Product type Value == 3)
- Maximum Passengers Count (maximum passengers for Order)
- Order Price per Minute (additional price per minute for Product type Value == 8)
- Return Price Ratio (multiplication factor to price for customer return trip)
- Surge Price Ratio (multiplication factor to price for some time of day)
- Surge Price Time Range (hours of day when price up)
- Order Time Schedule (hours of day for Service Booking Forms)
- Order Available Ontime (working hours of day for Order)
- Distance Included to Tariff (distance for Product type Value == 7)
to Product by Product param part) for bookings.
Backend part has two implementation: java/php.