How Do I Choose a Website Hosting Service? What Should I Look For? When looking for the best service to host your website here are a few key factors to take into account:
Know your hosting needs- What kind of website are you building? Is it a WordPress site, an eCommerce site, or perhaps something more complex? Reliable uptime- What is your prospective host’s reliability and uptime guarantee? It is crucial to choose a web host that operates 24/7 on a powerful server with stable network connections. 99.5% and above is the average recommended uptime score, anything below 99% is unacceptable.Research cost- Be sure to check out hosting deals, and if you are very price-conscience, you may want to look into shared hosting solutions. Often, website hosting services offer inexpensive introductory prices but these may rise when you renew. Top of popular hosting – Bluehost, Namecheap, Hostgator, for example. Go to more information about web-hosting and and choose which hosting is more suitable for you.
Now that we have the preparation stage covered, we can proceed with the installation process. Type in your domain name in a browser to open the setup page.
The WordPress 5-minute installation wizard only has five steps in total:
More detailed instruction, please go to How to install WordPress… process.
1. Most importantly, install 3bit Booking plugin to WordPress website.
2. Then, put Google API key in settings.
3. After that, set the language, distance measurement, country, tax and other parameters.
4. In conclusion, download custom markers and choose a region of order acceptance on map.
1. Above all, fill name of your service in store item.
2. Set your products or services in product item.
3. In addition, add the lists of services and products in stock item.
4. Finally, add prices for additional parameters of this products and services
Firstly, Add and configure Shortcode on website page.
Look all the features of 3bit booking plugin on screenshots that you can get for your website